I don't have very many St. Patrick's Day decorations, just a few more than are in these photos, but I did want to get them out for a little while: before I switch them out for our Easter decorations...Easter is so early this year!
I am hoping to have a chance today to play with these St. Pattys stamps I have owned forever and just finally put together so now they are ready to use. But first, I am off to clean my closet...What projects do you hope to do on this Monday? I'd love to hear!
4 comments:
I have lots of things planned for this wonderful Monday!
I have to finish cleaning up after this REALLY great ladies night that I had here (it was a WILD evening!).....I got a new vacuum over the weekend that I am anxious to try out.....I need to disinfect some preschool toys....write a few emails.....pick one of the new crock pot recipes we just received to try for tonights dinner......It's my laundry day here in paradise so I will be working on that.....And most importantly, try to remember to be thankful for all of it.
Have a great day, Cori! I think you are awesome!
Ugh! A nap! Food poisoning on Thursday has really wiped me out. But, things I should do: dishes, laundry, clean my closet, etc etc.
Things I'm gonna do - Go to the Humane Society and pay for Sadie to be adopted. Then go home and cry and take a big nap with Tessa!
Love the St. Patrick's Day decorations. I love the stamps especially. They are going to make cute cards!
um...cute decor!! Want to come decorate my house? hee hee I don't have any St.Patrick's Day stuff! I keep wanting to make something- have ideas-but don't have time. looks so cute:)
Post a Comment