Monday, February 18, 2008

a day at urgent care

Today I had finally had enough of not feeling well.

It all began on Jan. 29 - that will be three weeks tomorrow of just not feeling 100%. I found myself still going and doing - not cancelling anything, but just feeling somewhat tired, a little achey, some coughing, sore throat that came and went...

Well I am back from my five and a half hour adventure at the local urgent care. I'm still shaking my head about their name - there was nothing urgent about the service provided. Regardless, I have left with three prescriptions with my name on them and one big diagnosis of sinus infection. Ah - relief is in sight!

Just now James has dragged Austin out the door - he has had a cough and slight sore throat for about four weeks now. We'll see if they can help him out...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! I totally know what you are talking about. I had it before and it was horrible...then I got it again on Thursday, not as bad this time...but is there a "good" with this thing?

I hope you feel better. If you need anything let me know. I hope you can still make it to Ladies Night Only!! :)

Sara Adams said...

Oh Cori, I'm so sorry that you don't feel good. If there is anything I can do..PLEASE call.
love sara

Anonymous said...

Cori,
I hope you feel better! Moms are always last to get the meds! Get some rest!

mylittlegems said...

Cori, so sorry you are not feeling well. Aaron, was there on Sat. doing the same thing- but on top of what you have, he has that plus an ear infection and a ruptured ear drum. I know urgent care isn't the best here. Take it easy- REST! REST! REST! and drink lots of fluids! love ya

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I totally dislike the local urgent care.

You are right about the name.

I went there last week for myself after being sick 10 days.

After 3 and half hours, I demanded my money back and left.

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Ps I forgot:

get well soon! been sick myself and have hours of cleaning ahead of me too.