Here is a cute photo of Sara who won the Valentine give-away prize. Can you believe she told me she has never won a prize before. Congratulations Sara! I hope you and your family enjoy the goodies.
This was such a cute contest! Congratulations to Sara!
I just read your previous post. I love the Mary Engleibrite decorations! I think I will mention the speed frienship idea up to the presidency. I think it sounds like such a good idea!
Congratulations Sara! What a Haul! This was a fun contest and it taught us things about others as well. I am grateful for the opportunity to read as well as comment. Thanks for the fun Cori!
2 comments:
This was such a cute contest! Congratulations to Sara!
I just read your previous post. I love the Mary Engleibrite decorations! I think I will mention the speed frienship idea up to the presidency. I think it sounds like such a good idea!
Congratulations Sara! What a Haul!
This was a fun contest and it taught us things about others as well. I am grateful for the opportunity to read as well as comment. Thanks for the fun Cori!
Post a Comment