Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mission: Possible






Last night was the young women New Beginnings program entitled, Mission: Possible. The yw and yw presidency did an outstanding job with the evenings activities. It was so well thought out and enjoyable! I had every intention to ask my friend Melissa if I could post this cute picture of her and didn't! (So Melissa - let me know if you want it removed!) She did an fabulous job introducing all the new "agents" (new girls entering the program). I am thankful Molly has the personal progress program in her life. It is important to always have goals and strive for them.
I wish I would have gotten pictures of the girls, but no! here are some shots of our boys playing with the balloons afterward. Pure Joy on their faces!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like it was fun and I'm sure the new girls really enjoyed themselves...maybe not as much as your boys did, playing with the balloons after, but maybe!

I loved the Young Women's program too!

michelle said...

You, and I are about on th same schedual. We had New Beginings Sunday evening. I love the theme you went with. I feel so blessed to have this program for our girls.

PARKER KALAEKOI KAM said...

I do not mind the picture

I will email you some pictures of the girls if you want just email me at kammelissa@mchsi.com and give me the address where I should send them.