Friday, February 8, 2008

I've been tagged!

My friend Sharla has tagged anyone who reads her post to name seven random things about themselves. Well, since I'm not going to put much thought into these they are sure to be 'random'. Here goes:
1.I love country music! I remember being in high school and my dad watching Randy Travis on the television and I stopped and watched the entire performance. But, I remember saying "He doesn't move, he just stands there!" but thinking, "He's good, he doesn't need to move!" HA! My brother even sang Forever and Ever Amen at our wedding reception.
2. I love the color green. I am drawn to it. I think it is because I lived in Washington state for 33 years of my life. I so miss grass, trees, moss...
3. I love body powder and perfume. In this day of allergies it really is a no-no to wear perfume to public events. I agree it is important to be mindful of those individuals - I don't want to be the cause of anyone's sneezing. But if it is my husband and I on a date or even me home alone I love the scent of perfume!
4. I really miss playing soccer. Not sure if it's random or not, but I have an artificial hip and the doctors have told me the only physical activity I should do is swim or riding a stationary bike. ugh. I need to get a pool.
5.I have an obession with flossing. Do people really think their toothbrush can reach in between their teeth? Often I floss three times a day, sometimes more. Don't get why people don't do it.
6. I used to be intelligent. With each child I believe I have lost more and more brain cells. :) In college I was president of the Philosophy Club, editor of the school paper, served as Chief Justice over the Senate: all at the same time! Now I struggle with having an intelligent conversation.
7.I love uplifting people! I am drawn to them. I believe in maintaining friendships. I genuinely appreciate happy people!

4 comments:

mylittlegems said...

I love country music too and remember that song that was sung at your wedding- love it. I love all music but started liking country in high school and never stopped:)

michelle said...

I too am a huge country music fan! I think it is wonderful that your brother sung at your wedding! What a wonderul memory. You are intelligent!!! I know that is a fact! :) I have lost part of my memory...were are the keys??? :)

Rachael said...

So fun to read this and get to know a little more about you. I love that you said that you feel like you have lost brain cells with each child, I second that theory! :)

Anonymous said...

Cori,

You crack me up! You are still highly intelligent - it's just sleep deprevation! :)