Look what arrived at my front door this afternoon! My sweet husband sent me these gorgeous chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's day. They are so pretty and I must say, delicious! I ate three of them right away and the rest are in the fridge so I can share with the kids.
Last night Reid and Chase finished up their class valentine treats (Reids' are shown) and today Ryan worked on his. Reid used sports themed cards. Chase chose Pokemon cards. Ryan is using a mixture of Disney and Cartoon Network characters. He wrote his name in the 'from' section of each card and I will help him out by filling in the 'to' area. Tomorrow should be a fun day!
3 comments:
um, can I just say YUM! That is like my favorite treat. We aren't doing anything - for the V-day- sick kids- and we made some big purchases lately- so those will have to count. Maybe we can do some dinner. Happy V-Day~ love you.
Happy Valentine's Day! Those chocolates look wonderful! Have a happy day!
YUM! Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries are my favorite! I'll just covet them from where I am! James is a big STAR!! Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment