Ryan has really wanted his puppy collection to be featured on the blog for some time now. Today he brought all of his puppies downstairs and lined them up for a photo session. So, I suppose today is the puppies day to shine. Oh - and by the way, Ryan gave "dolphin" his approval to stay for the photo shoot as he is also a favorite.
Decorated, But Not Demanding
1 day ago
2 comments:
Cori, I agree with Ryan that today is the day for a doggy photo shoot. I'm glad the puppy we gave him wasn't too big to fit in with the rest of his collection. PB
Ryan, I love your puppy collection! How like you to allow Mr Dolphin to be included. We all like to be a part of something even if were not exactly the same. Next time I come to your house I challenge you to another race. I'll be ready this time.
Love Joanne H
Post a Comment