We have three dressers even though Reid and Chase are the same size (even though they are 19 months apart in age). It seems they have always worn the same size clothes ( I suppose they have since they were very little).
Ryan cannot read yet, but I taught him what the labels say and so far, so good. He can read his name and well, now he can read the word PJ's, so all is well in my world.
I'm so happy when things are organized and put away and I'm just trying one more thing to make my world happy.
Now if only I could post that I had the time and energy to strip and repaint all three of the dresser drawers. But, I'll save that for another time...
I'm off to organize my own closet now...Can you guess how many shirts I'll get rid of? :)
5 comments:
Ok Cori maybe you can teach Briana how to organize. I try but she just gives me the whatever Mom look. Your blog is great.
Lisa
Thanks for the inspiration! That's what I need to do....just get organized!
Looks great! I need some of your organizational energy. Right now, I am closing closet doors by holding things in with my foot! :)
I am going to guess that you will getting rid of....40 shirts!
That is awesome! I desperately need to organize my 3 youngest kids rooms. Each child has their own room (I know, spoiled rotten!) but I swear the rooms resemble more of a war zone. I don't think there is one thing actually in a drawer! Ugh!
Oh, and to make it even better my teenage son is more organized than the other kids!
Thank you for reminding me that time of the year: fall organization and breaking out the decos! (not! haha)
As for the dressers, I still have 2 or three or plan to repaint. Someday, when I am probably 80 years old!
And the answer is 9 shirts.
Post a Comment