
Molly was invited to sing the National Anthem at a game of the local little league championship. She invited her friend Marissa to come sing with her - they did a fabulous job.

Molly will perform again tomorrow night - tomorrow she is bringing along her former middle school choir teacher, Mr. Dees. Molly is much too unsure of herself to sing solo - Marissa and Mr. Dees are such good sports to take time to come perform with her.
4 comments:
Molly - you shouldn't 2nd guess your gift. I've heard you sing lots of times and you are REALLY good! Keep your chin held high!
What a honor to be asked!
Yea Molly!!
Woot Woot!!
That's my cheer for Molly! Way to go girl!
Good Job Molly! I would die if I had to sing in public, so I am VERY impressed!
P.S. Cindy Jo G. left a comment on my blog a while back, and I wanted to write her back. Do you have her blog or email address?
Thanks!
Post a Comment