
Today I had my monthly lunch with Susan. She said she had something for each of the kids and passed five envelopes across the table. I thanked her and put them in my purse. We had a wonderful lunch (I ate way too much but it was so good!) and when I got home I gave each of the kids their envelope. Enclosed was a hand written note to each of them with the sweetest sentiments inside along with a 5 dollar bill! Susan had taken the time to write to each of our kids about different things they have accomplished recently. For example in Reid's card she wrote about the poem he wrote recently, Chase's card talked about his soccer season, Austin's about his lego robotics... Those that know me know how much I appreciate a hand written card and the five that were given to our kids today are so very appreciated. They will be saved for many years to come. Thank you Susan for taking the time.
2 comments:
OK, where did you get that cute heart in the background holding the photos? And congrats again kids u are all awesome, I think because of ur mom!
CindyJo- I got that heart on the wall from Tender heart Treasures. It is so fun - I wanted it for my 'future' craft room. Won't it look cute holding different card ideas and inspirational postcards and the like! It was under $10 too! I buy a lot of my things from them - I believe their website is www.tenderheart.com or www.tenderhearttreasures.com
Post a Comment