Since I use this blog as one of our family scrapbooks, printing it up every so often and adding it to a scrapbook, I wanted to post some more photos of our camping trip. I love this top photo as it shows the leaves changing - wow! even in the desert! Ryan enjoyed trying to catch some crawdad with this piece of hot dog and a makeshift fishing pole. The boys enjoyed playing Scrabble and even the little guys did pretty well. James and Molly frying up some bacon. Austin so dislikes having his picture taken - although I didn't get a smile out of him, he was a good sport to let me take this one.
Also- the visiting teaching conference was last night and everyone was very appreciative of the goodies that were made for them. I really felt that they were basic so all the nice comments regarding them was very appreciated. It was such a lovely evening, I'm glad I attended.
2 comments:
So How do I print my blog pages so that I can put them in a scrapbook?? please let me know! :)
I foret that Tucson does have some beauty to it in the mountians!! :)
Jann
Post a Comment