Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy mail!



Isn't it such a happy surprise to get fun things in the mail rather than junk and bills!?!

I got my free popcorn from Dale and Thomas popcorn! They were selected by Oprah magazine as one of Oprah's "favorite things". Did you take advantage of their "free" popcorn giveaway? Yes, I did pay for shipping, but I just had to try it out and wow! SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD! We got two flavors, the one shown and chocolate chunk n'caramel. sssshhhh...maybe I'll share with my family.

I also received a gift card to eat out from our 'tax guy" and friend, M.G. Peterson. Granted his wife is one of my best friends, but he does this for all of his clients for their birthdays. I love that! Imagine if your doctor, dentist, hairstylist all sent you a restaurant gift card for your birthday...how great would that be! Don't you want to give your business to those that treat their customers well, I know I do. Such a great treat.

No comments: