Monday, October 8, 2007

It's Fall!





Happy Fall! Isn't this little guy filled with candy corn so cute! My friend Erin gave our family this little guy last week at church. Such a great surprise. We all love his smirky smile. The boys enjoyed munching on the candy corn on the way home and he has had a prominent place in our kitchen ever since!
And look what my friend Joanne brought by for me today! A fanatastic pop-open scrapbook of memories of our trip to Phoenix to attend Time-Out for women. It is so darn cute - I so love it! She even journaled different topics that each speaker spoke on and embellished it so cute. I think if you click on it then it will get bigger so you can get a better view. I really need to learn to make this pop-open card. It would be so great to make for one of my kids' teachers for a gift.
Our family had some fun visitors today - tomorrow I will post pictures of our friends! Also - I spoke with my parents the other day and they are in Pennsylvania, having a great time. We are so looking forward to spending the month of December with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cori,
It is so great to see some pictures of old friends!! Thanks for posting them! Tell them all hi from Me!! :)
Jann