Friday, October 26, 2007

The many faces of a four year old!






Ryan and I had a little photo shoot today, he was trying to decide what to be for Halloween. Since he is the last of four boys he had a lot of costumes to choose from! When he outgrows these (probably before next year!) we will need to find another family to pass them on too. Anyone interested? Ryan has four different events to wear a costume this year: elementary school fall festival, church party, preschool costume parade and Halloween night so he may just change his identity for each event!

2 comments:

mylittlegems said...

Being that I have 2 boys- feel free to pass your unwanted-unused costumes our way! We'd love it- I know Landon would! Cute costumes- he is lucky he has so many to choose from. I made Landon a pirate costume- but I'm not sure if he will wear it!

mylittlegems said...

I did not mean to write "unused" - what I meant was send any costumes not being used- our way- any at all- we'd love them :)