We arrived in San Diego the next day and hung out in our campsite there...walked the beach, enjoyed the sunshine.
The next morning we visited the San Diego Zoo!
First thing we did was take the 40 minute bus tour so we could see a majority of the zoo.
Then we watched the seal show (fun!), followed by a ride on the sky faire. SO HIGH! James, Chase, Ryan and I enjoyed the ride together.
We took the outdoor escalator back up to the zoo entrance so we could enjoy our picnic lunch. The kids loved the animals and I loved the GREEN - the plants, trees, grass - oh my! So beautiful!
Love this picture of Molly and my parents:
One last photo of the kids following our picnic lunch.
1 comment:
I LOVE the picture of the kids in the trees. Does that mean they are monkeys? The camping sounds fun and like it brings a lot of family togetherness.
Post a Comment