Friday, March 26, 2010

a trip to the temple with Reid


Loved that we got to accompany Reid to the temple (his first time to perform baptisms).
Because I am serving as a young women leader (and was spending my time with the 14 sweet girls that attended) I did not get to see him looking all handsome in his white baptismal clothes but James came along and was there with him the entire step of the way. This young man and the steps he has taken to be worthy to attend the temple are such a blessing!

Our entire group. Mesa offered us all a gorgeous spring day!

14 of the sweetest blessings in my life right now. (Molly was absent because of a drama rehearsal for the school musical. I really missed that she was not there.)

3 comments:

Colette Campbell said...

I miss those girls! Even though I see them at church, it's just not the same!

Claire said...

What a Great thing!!
I am now caught up on all your blogging!

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog. Great pictures... God bless, Lloyd