Sunday, March 28, 2010

Austin has been accepted into...


He will begin life as a college freshman at the U of A, Fall 2010. He has earned the Arizona tuition waver (by having good grades and exceeding on all areas of his AIMS testing) which will pay all of his college tuition as long as he maintains a good overall g.p.a..
Soon enough we will be looking for an apartment for him close to campus, buying him his own pots and pans as well as textbooks and most likely a U of A sweatshirt!
We are very excited for him on this next step in his life.

7 comments:

2pattyesque said...

That is great for Austin. I thought I remembered that that was where he wanted to go. Best wishes to all of you.

TrishAnderson said...

WoW! Is it that time already?!?! Congrats Austin!

Claire said...

That is SOOO Fab!
It will be a Grand adventure!

Katy Asher said...

Kai and I both loved the U of A. Great choice, Austin! Use the institute to find roommates if he wants them.

Kim said...

Wow, congratulations Austin! That's very exciting. And his scholarship, too - that's quite an achievement!
I hope he comes to Institute as well. The classes and atmosphere are amazing.

Unknown said...

Congrats about being accepted and about the scholarships! It is exciting and I must admit for the mom a little bittersweet too when they leave the nest even though your as happy as can be, but you still miss having them each and everyday at HOME!

Cottrells said...

Holy cow are you sure he's old enough?! Thats wonderful about the scholarship, what an amazing young man. Good job mom and dad! It was good to see all those young women in your previous post. Beautiful girls all doing the right thing, love it!