I made birthday goodie bags for Ryan's classmates (sorry for the blurry picture!), he passed them out on Monday. All reports home state he had a great birthday at school:
Chase is enjoying playing club soccer this year. He loves that a lot of friends are on the team, they have a great time together and play good ball together. Here's photos from Saturday:
After Saturdays game I took him to Dairy Queen for a post game treat!
There was no school on Veteran's Day so the boys got hair cuts
and went to the dentist. Ryan was treated like a king by Dr. Wolfman and Dr. Lele. He received a birthday crown and birthday bubbles along with lots of other fun toys.
Thursday was our wards Visiting Teaching Conference. It was a wonderfully relaxing evening surrounded by great women. I was asked to participate in a skit entitled Women of God that featured appearances of various women from the scriptures.
I portrayed Eve. It was an honor to be asked. Isn't it amazing that participating in a small event such as a skit pulls your heart closer to that topic. I have enjoyed studying in the scriptures of Eve.
1 comment:
Sounds like fun. You make a beautiful Eve!!
Post a Comment