I made these cookies for a teacher lunch at Chase and Ryan's elementary school last week. They are so yummy and so easy to make:
1 Devil's Food Cake Mix
2 eggs
1/2 Cup oil
Approx. 24 Andes Mints
Mix first three ingredients together - drop in spoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
Bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and lightly pat each cookie with back of spatula to flatten cookies.
Immediately after removing from oven place Andes Mint on top of each cookie.
After it starts to melt take a toothpick and gently move the mint around on each cookie until smeared over top of entire cookie.
Our boys do not like the taste of mint so with some of the cookies I just put some chocolate chips on instead of the Andes mint for a chocolate, chocolate taste.
5 comments:
These look so yummy!
Oh man, Cori. How could you show these!
I gained 3 lbs. just by looking at them.
That is funny..
My kids do.t like Mint much either!
Those look yummy! I will hav to save the recipe since we are still trying to finish off the cake from FHE treat this week. Maybe next week.... Sound like and idea.
I use the recipe, but I haven't tried the mints. might have to do just that.
Thanks for sharing the recipe. I will try them out!
Post a Comment