Austin has been given the job to be the youth over props, sets and the backstage crew. I think this is really good for him and although he most likely won't admit it, I think he is enjoying it (at least enjoying it much better than being on stage!).
Last night was cub pack meeting. I wasn't able to attend (I had a camp meeting) but I am so proud of Reid and Chase for their accomplishments!
Reid crossed over from cub scouts to boy scouts!
Reid got to pin his dad (since mom wasn't there) and actually dad deserves the pin. James does a great job getting the boys through their advancement requirements.
Chase earned his religious knot! Way to go Chase!
2 comments:
Way to go Chase and Reid!! The Roadshow looks like so much fun! I'm totally bummed that I have to go to the Auxillary Training meeting that night. :(
I can hardly wait to see the ward's roadshow. I know they have put a lot of effort into it! Go Desert Willow ward.
Post a Comment