Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Reid's birthday

Reid is having a birthday tomorrow...


here are some last photos of his ten year old face as he is soon to be 11 years old...


so Monday night we all piled into the van to go to the restaurant of his choice!







Here is where he chose to go:








Everyone found somthing they liked to eat. I got my favorite: strawberry crepes.
During the meal I just kept thinking how our kids are growing up. They all got along, good conversation was had, there was no crying or fighting, the boys enjoyed the coloring activities:




Another good thing: all three little boys ate for free and Reid got a free slice of pie for his birthday (lucky James and I, Reid doesn't like pie so we got to share it!)
More birthday celebrations tomorrow!

5 comments:

2pattyesque said...

Hey there! I hope Reid has a wonderful birthday. That sounds like a great idea to be able to go to the birthday of your choice for your birthday! That's my kind of birthday! I hope the $ arrives soon.

Cindy Jo said...

Happy Birthday Reid. Does he like village inn for the pie??? Thank you so much for the wonderful birthday gifts. It was so thoughtful of you and fun for me that you wrapped them. I am anxious to make some heart treats soon. As usual, miss you.

Jo-Anne said...

What a handsome young man. Happy Birthday Reid!!
(Village Inn is a favorite of our family,too!)

michelle said...

Happy Birthday to Reid! Village in sounds yummy!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I love the one with 2 kiddos with ear phones on! That is my house! So fun! Happy Birthday Reid!