I am so excited that I won a give-away on my friend Jo-Anne's blog! Whoo Hoo! She was so generous with her give-away - look at all the goodies I received. She makes me shake my head as she says it isn't much, but to me these gifts are so precious and wonderful. Don't you love the little pillow and heart she made. She made my day!
James recently spoke to Molly's seminary class and he received this tile with vinyl lettering on it for his efforts. I really like the quote from David O. McKay, "No greater responsibilty can rest upon any man than to be a teacher of God's children"
The MLK holiday went by way too fast for us. I had a three hour long camp meeting, then went to the hospital to visit one of our young women, a friend stopped by our home for a visit, I took Molly to practice driving in our (empty) church parking lot (she did great!) and then it was evening and time to get everyone ready to go back to school the next day. And it's a busy week ahead, but one step in front of the other...
3 comments:
I really admire all the wonderful friendships you have, and all the fun get togethers that you have with friends.
All of this is because I know what a wonderful selfless person you are, so generous and sharing, just like you described of your friend on this post. You deserved those goodies.
It appears to have been a great day! I agree wtih Heather's comments. I would use the same words to describe you! And what an icredible gift from the Seminary.
I agree entirely with Heather and Trish! Couldn't have said it all better myself!
Post a Comment