Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today I'm taking this guy...


to the hospital for shoulder surgery. He has been is so much pain, even being kept awake at nights, so it is good to know relief is in sight. He is such a good patient (so low maintenance!) I need to remind myself to pamper him because he never complains. The doctors have told him it will be a six to eight week recovery but James thinks he's going back to work on Monday. We'll see I suppose...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH James! I hope your arm/shoulder surgery turns out alright. If you are going to St. Josepeh's they have a great staff. The food is pretty good too. My I recommend the Hamburger, Mashed Potatos and Gravy, and Rice Krispy Treats! :)

GOOD LUCK! Let me know how it goes Cori!

Cindy Jo said...

I hope all has gone well. We'll anxiously await the news.

Jo-Anne said...

I hope all is well with you and your family. I am sending you our prayers and good thoughts for James' speedy (and hopefully pain-free)recovery!:):):)

michelle said...

I hope everything went well with the surgery. James, and your family are in our prayers.