Last year our family was blessed to spend Christmas with my parents and boy, we sure did miss being around family this year. Since we were not together I want my parents to see the joy on five little faces that their gifts brought (gifts they would not have received without them). Thanks mom and dad!
Ryan with his Fisher Price jungle:
Chase with his Wii Star Wars Force Unleashed:
Reid with his tabletop pool table:
Molly with her Wii Sing It game:
Austin with his Wii Animal Crossing:
Their Grandma (James' mom) was especially generous too, giving the kids more than they wished for:
Ryan: Batman slippers and Cars rain boots
Chase: Club Penguin for DS
Reid: Chaotic cards
Molly: a new red clock for her bedroom and Becoming Jane dvd
Austin: Batman, the dark knight dvd.
Our kids were pretty blessed this year. James and I really cut back this year and I don't think the kids even noticed. With such great grandparents however they can never feel like they went without.
Santa brought a new trampoline with enclosure - I just know he understood the importance of a trampoline and how the deep pressure it provides for Chase and Ryan is so important. We actually got snow yesterday (I'll need to post some pictures)for about an hour that was followed by lots and lots of rain. The snow didn't stick and was very wet, slushy snow but pretty fun to watch. When the weather is a little better we hope to get the trampoline built. (One-arm man is doing much much better - that's another story I'll need to post.) :)
2 comments:
Grandparents are such in blessing in all our lives.
Cori, those are great gifts--perfect for the kids.
Post a Comment