Today Reid's fifth grade class is going to BizTown, a make-believe city within a building where the students learn life skills such as holding different job positions (Reid is the CEO at Best Buy) and writing checks, purchasing items for their business, etc. He dressed up for his job at Best Buy!
Ryan and I had a quiet morning. After his bath he wanted to soak his feet. He laughs and laughs when the bubbles are turned on! He is pretty fun.
This afternoon James and I attended a graveside funeral service. It was an emotional afternoon. The speakers brought many important thoughts into my heart. Funerals provide important reminders to the important things of life.
I want to wish my sweet mom a very Happy Birthday today. It was good to talk with you mom, glad you got the gifts, and that you liked them. We all love you!
Tomorrow James and I are going to the temple - another wonderful thing. Make it a good weekend.
4 comments:
Reid looks so great! I miss seeing you and your kids every Sunday (I see your Husband at our ward frequently!). It was good to see you today - sorry it took a funeral to do it, but good nonetheless.
Haven't blog-visited with you in a while, and happy birthday!
Loved all the cute things. And the clear containers-great idea. Aren't candy just cute by themselves? I swear that is why most moms buy them. Not to satisfy a sweet tooth, but just because they are so cute and colorful.
It looks like you got such fun things for your birthday! I love displaying candy for the different times of the year. The big problem for me is not eating them! :)
Belated happy birthday! Your kids look gorgeous. Ryan really enjoying water bubbles.
Post a Comment