
I'm still working on finishing camp goodies...here are the finished wands to give out at the end of the week. Today I worked a little on gifts for my secret sister.

Our family spent the day at Camp Zion on Mt. Lemmon preparing an obstacle course for our stake B.O.O.T. camp next week. The men and young men did an outstanding job building something from nothing - it was fun to watch them in action. The above photo is Josh and Austin lashing logs together.

Tanner, James, Bryce, Josh and Rob working together...This was the beginning of a ladder.

Chase and all the little boys enjoyed going off to 'explore' the mountain. The fresh air did them a lot of good!

All the men (and young men) did a fabulous job building a 10 foot tall 'ladder' that the girls will climb up on side and down the other. I went through the obstacle course twice, so I could go at my own pace (nice and slow!) just in case I don't get the chance to experience it during the week of camp. The priestood are also going to have a zip-line that I am excited to try at camp as I've never done that before.
I hope you had a happy fourth of July!
1 comment:
I was standing next to one of the priesthood when I heard on the radio that there were cars at the top waiting to come down to set up zip line and stuff. Our ward had just finished loading up, so Mark and I were the first to pull out from our group. (several other wards were already gone) I saw a woman and 2 small kids walking down. Not sure who that was. She had dark hair. I would have loved to have met you! Camp was a wonderful experience. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. You've put a lot of work into it and I know it will be appreciated up there. Mark and some of my kids are riding motorcycles up to mount lemmon right now. They love the curvy roads. I don't love those. :o) Hopefully they will stop at camp and pick up the left over things.
Post a Comment