I had a most relaxing Saturday.
I was invited to go with a group of ladies to breakfast to celebrate a friends birthday - so fun. It was nice to get out of the house early on a Sat. and spend time just chatting and enjoying good conversation.
I came home and Ryan was waiting to teach me how to play Age of Mythology. I feel bad that computer games do not interest me but did want to spend one on one time with him. The 30 minute teaching session went pretty quickly, I added questions and oohs and aahs at the appropriate time. :)
I then got to go to a quilt store with two friends, although I do not sew or quilt even I could recognize that they had beautiful fabrics there. Afterwards we enjoyed a delicious lunch. Two meals out in one day, both with good friends = a fantastic day.
Once I got home James and I headed off to the tire store, waiting for a couple hours to get tires on our car, but you know what - I was o.k. with it because I started the book, Twilight. I know, I know, I'm way behind everyone in the world who read this book forever ago. Molly has read it. My sister read it when she was here visiting. Now it's my turn. I'm enjoying it - I'm only half way through though...I'll let you know.
Since James' high council assignment is over the Young Women he gets to go to all the stake youth dances so I got to go with him. They had a Christmas in July theme. It was a pants dance. About 125 youth attended. It was fun. My favorite part (aside from dancing the slow dances with my husband) was seeing all the YCL's from camp. I just had to give them a hug as they entered. I'm looking forward to seeing if there is a difference when it is a 'Sunday dress' dance-next time.
It was a fun day.
Decorated, But Not Demanding
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment