
Molly recently went to the orthodontist to pick up her retainer. Since her visits will now be less often she turned in all the tokens she was given during her treatment. (The orthodontist would give tokens when she showed up on time, wore the t-shirt he gave her, when she demonstrated proper flossing and brushing, etc.) She had saved up 89 tokens! She turned them in for these six Target gift certificates, each worth $5 for a total of $30! I think she should share with those great parents of hers who paid for her braces, but she thinks otherwise! LOL! She thinks she wants to take a look at the Target clothing department...
**************************************************************************
Look what my sister gave me before she left...

I love these silver sea shells and sand dollars! I think they will look so cute in a glass container with some real sand.
And my mom sent along this for her to give to me...

A Seattle picture frame! I need to find just the right photograph to place inside. I really like different items that represent Seattle and was so happy my mom thought of me when she saw this. I love it! Thanks Cindy and Mom - you're the best!
3 comments:
Hmmmm.....my dentist doesn't give ME Target gift certificates :)! Fun incentive though!
Just wanted to stop in and say thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes on my behalf. I definitley feel their strength, and take comfort from them.
Hope you have a great week (I'm sure it will be busy :)!)
hmm, I wore braces my senior year in high school and I didn't get any tokens!!
Was I supposed to (haha)
I still remember the day I got my braces off. I bet Molly is constantly slicking her tongue over her teeth. It will feel weird for a few days.
Now you need to post a pic soon of the pearly whites proudly displayed!
I love those starfish....just beautiful!!!
Post a Comment