Wednesday, April 16, 2008

He played!

I haven't had a chance to post a couple pictures from Saturday's soccer game but hurray, hurray - he played!!! I have some really cute pictures of him that I can't get to upload right so you may see more another day.

Ryan wanted to sit out the start of the game and then he played pretty much all the rest of it. We are so proud of him.Here he is playing goalie, standing next to assistant coach Eric. Coach Eric is in our ward and does an amazing job with Ryan. Coach Eric is probably talking to Ryan about soccer and Ryan is probably telling Coach Eric about something that happened in one of our video games or about something he saw on Spongebob Squarepants. Nevertheless he had a fun time! Hurray!



4 comments:

Jo-Anne said...

Wooo Hooo! Witnessing a breakthrough always gives me such **Warm Fuzzies**!!
How wonderful for Ryan AND for you!

Cindy Jo said...

You must be singing with Dora and boots! We did it, we did it, felicimos. Hooray! Way to go Ryan, we'll get that sneaky fox yet.

Anonymous said...

Cori that is so great...I have been reading the other posts about his soccer games and I am so happy for him! Hooray for Ryan! Good job!

Sara Adams said...

Way to go Ryan!!!