Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools' Day!

In honor of this first day of April I will share a couple sentiments:


"She who laughs, lasts."


"The person who knows how to laugh at himself will never cease to be amused." -Shirley MacLaine


Enjoy the silliness of the day!

4 comments:

nanasmith said...

HEY! With Brittney's help, I am here!! More Later.
Lots Of Love,
Nana

Anonymous said...

I like that, "She who laughs, last." Wish it was me!

Sara Adams said...

I especially like the "She who laughs, lasts" phrase. We are going to miss you guys! Thank heavens for blogs!

michelle said...

I love the phrase. She who laughs last. I feel so bad I didn't call last week. If you can believe it Sarah was home a-l-l- last week! She has been more sick this year than she has been in the past 5. I will give you a call this week. We can plan some shopping fun! :)