Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Chase

Today I am going to a training class to learn about teaching some age appropriate 'business' lessons to the classroom of this little guy, my buddy Chase. The classes are sponsored through Junior Achievement. I will go into the classroom and teach five different lessons. It
will be fun to be working with his teacher, to see Chase in the classroom setting and to be among a bunch of third graders. I volunteer in his class every Tuesday morning but normally I am doing things behind the scenes so I don't have a real opportunity to see Chase in action. It should be fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun! What exactly are you going to teach them?

Jo-Anne said...

You are seriously the BEST mom! Your kids are lucky to have you.
:):):)

familywithfivekids said...

Erin- This program shows elem. students the relevance of education to the workplace through a sequential business and economics curriculum. The program I will present provides practical information about businesses and the main occupations found in those businesses within a typical city. All greared toward the third grade!