
Our family enjoyed a weekend in St. George, Utah for our niece's wedding. It was such a fabulous event! I am so thrilled she is so happy and wish the happy couple all the best! (Above) Here's the happy couple leaving the St. George temple back doors.

A picture of the beautiful bouquet. I love the flowers she chose!

This picture was taken at the luncheon following the temple ceremony. It was hosted by the grooms family - everything was beautifully done. The pasta house catered the lunch: hot pasta with choice of red or white sauce, chicken as a topper, steamed squash, breadsticks, green salad with cheesecake for dessert. The sister of the groom did an outstanding slide show of the newlyweds and there was even an interactive activity involving these fun centerpiece bags. Each bag had a cute tag with a little poem hinting at what was inside - each was presented to the bride and groom and all in attendance tried to guess what was inside.

The wedding colors were black and white with pink and yellow as accents. Isn't this cake so cool! James and I went very traditional with our wedding cake and I feel like I missed out. This cake is so very fun! I love it!

A picture of the yummy goodies - there was three or four times this much stuff: all beautiful and delicious! So well presented also. A wonderful evening!
Congratulations Clarissa and Drew!
1 comment:
The cake is really neat! I think the colors they used were beautiful. I'm glad you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment