How I love the temple! How I hope I can attend once a month now that all five kids are in school all day. After our session we had a wonderful lunch at Cafe Rio (yummy!) - why, oh why don't we have that restaurant in Tucson?
They say our home should compare to wonderful feelings we have when we are in the temple. I felt that this past Sunday when we had a WoNDeRfUlLy FuN FaMiLY HoMe EvENinG!!! James taught a great lesson and then Chase lead us in a game (a cub scout requirement) - he planned out a game of pictionary that was a huge hit with us all.
Austin got to go first...
Ryan with his monkey drawing...
Chase was happy his game was a hit (and since he made up all the themes he knew all the answers).
I guessed that James' picture was of an engineer right away to the amazement of the kids. They couldn't figure out how I knew (pocket protector anyone???).
3 comments:
It is so cool all the things you can do when your children are in school all day and I love Cafe Rio. Yummy!
Cori!
I love you too and miss you. I seriously want to come to Tucson for a week so I can see everyone. It was crazy when I was there for those couple of days with mass family stuff going on. Hey, I've got a GREAT CAFE RIO Pork Burrito recipe with Tomatillo sauce that I will share with you if you'd like. It is really good and taste just like the restaurant! Let me know! hapgooda@sbcglobal.net
Temple and Cafe Rio- so fun! It might be a long long time before I get to do those at the same time. Usually we go up to the Visitor Center...(where I spent most of my mission...) and the most I get of the temple lately is singing "I love to see the Temple" when I put the kids to bed. When I am not nursing, and Aaron is off of work- let me know when you go- I would love to join you! I think I will get to have Cafe Rio when Dallin has his surgery in a few weeks...
Post a Comment