Monday, August 24, 2009

Chase's birthday party!

We celebrated Chase's tenth birthday with a PaRtY at our home on Saturday morning. He invited five friends over to swim, jump on the trampoline, play games, eat pizza and cake and ice cream - a fun time was enjoyed by all the kids!
Hard to believe this little guy turns 10 tomorrow!





We played this game that my mom always did for me when I was a kid, "how well do you know Chase?" The kids had a fun time seeing who knew Chase the most.




Since Tuesday is a busy day for Chase with yoga and cub scouts we will have him open his presents tonight (he is more than excited!)

3 comments:

Claire said...

Happy Birthday Chase!!!!!!
We are all so proud of you and all your achievements!!! YOUR AWESOME!
We LOVE YOU!!

Cori, I am glad to see that I am not the only one trying to catch up with my blogging!! Ü

2pattyesque said...

Boy, I've missed about the last six or seven blog entries and had to catch up tonight. You folks have been busy!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

happy birthday chase! kids grow up too fast!