Tuesday, May 20, 2008

end of the school year activities...

This morning James, Ryan and I watched Molly receive her straight A award at the middle school. They recognize the students with a breakfast and words from the principal. Molly also was recognized as one of seven students that received straight A's their entire three years of middle school. We are proud of her as we know how hard she worked - congratulations Molly!
After the breakfast Ryan and I went to Reid's class to watch the trial of Jack and the Beanstalk versus the state of Arizona and Goldilocks vs. the three little bears. Reid got the be the judge in his case - he did a good job acting.
Ryan had his very last day of preschool today! They were celebrating with a water day so he got to wear his swim trunks and bring a towel and hat. He was super excited for it! It's hard to believe after today he will be a kindergartener!
These pictures are dark but they contain more end of the year activities. While Molly and I were at Disneyland, James attended Reid's end of the year band concert. He plays the trumpet. He has enjoyed it and we hope he continues with it next year. I missed both his concerts this year - the December concert was when James and I were on our cruise and this one I was at Disneyland - that makes me sad...
Austin at his end of the year high school band concert. He plays the baritone and enjoys it.
James also attended the band banquet (a different night from the band concert). They had a catered dinner, slide show and awards. It is a night to recognize the students hard work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cori -

If it weren't the end of the school year...I'd say that we'd have to clone the two of you! Whew! What a schedule! Good thing there are 2 of you! :)

PARKER KALAEKOI KAM said...

Wow, All those A's. Molly must be an amazing student!