My parents are coming to spend the month of December with us - we are so excited! Counting down the days really! James and I are extra thrilled that they have offered to watch the kids for four nights for us so that we can have a kid free get-away. We are very appreciative of their offer and although we hate to leave when they are here (when you only see someone once a year you want to spend time with them!) we recognize that this is an offer that doesn't come around very often. The last time we had a kid-free vacation was eight years ago when I was pregnant with Chase. Eight years is really too long.
SO - we are going on a cruise! It is just a three night Royal Caribbean cruise that departs out of Los Angeles and has ports of call in San Diego, CA and Ensenada, Mexico. When looking at getaways options a cruise actually turned out to be a lot less expensive. Who knew?
Since we have never been on a cruise before let me know if anyone have any tips to share! We are a little nervous about the entire passport issue - neither of us has one! The travel agent and all the internet sites state that we will be o.k. since we are cruising before Jan. 2008 but still I'm a little nervous.
Seven Minutes
2 days ago
2 comments:
fun!! I have been on a little one and I got sick-take medicine- for motion sickness- and also I would say a sweatshirt or warm clothes since the ship I went on -was cold. Have fun!!
It will be great! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment