O.K. - So I asked James for clothes for my birthday - a girl can always use new clothes right!?! He told me it wasn't clothes, but I wasn't expecting this! A brand new laptop! WHOOHOO! So excited! And apparently I do not have to share with anyone which makes it even better. :) To top it off he surprised me with a dozen long-stemmed red roses and a chocolate birthday cake. Thanks James for the birthday treats! Love you!
My friend Erin surprised me with this fun family portrait of our family. Don't you LOVE it! I have it displayed in my front room - it is sooooooo fun and cute. I love how she used colors that are in my home and how she really took different characteristics of each of us, especially the kids, and implimented those into the paper people. It is so fun and will be loved for years.
My friend Joanne gave me this darling colorful rubber spatula and FALL SPRINKLES - does she know me or what! Looking forward to the kids and I making some beautiful leaf shaped sugar cookies soon.
Thanks so much for the birthday phone calls! I heard from family: sister Cindy, my mom! my sis-in-law Claire and cards from my sis-in-law Patty and mother-in-law. Still hoping to connect up with friends from WA Anne and Ronda (thanks for trying to catch me as I was in and out all day!) Loved talking with friends from Gilbert: Wendi, Christy and Shari. And friends from here that remembered me: Joanne, Erin, Lucinda, Cori, Cassie, Holly, Sharla.
I am so blessed.
4 comments:
Way to go James! Great birthday present Cori. :)
Happy Birthday Cori! Looks like you had a great day! You only deserve the Best! I love the picture of your family! It is so dang cute!
Jann
you are one lucky woman!
Cori,
You didn't even tell me that James got you a laptop computer for your b-day! That's great! Way to go James! I'm so happy that you liked the picture it was so much fun to make.
Erin
Post a Comment