Thursday, September 20, 2007

Forty Fabulous Favorite Things





These photos were taken when I was a young 39 years old. :)



Since today is the big 40 for me I thought I would list forty of my favorite things:

1. James
2. Austin
3. Molly
4. Reid
5. Chase
6. Ryan
7. my extended family
8. friends
9. the gospel
10. the temple
11. Autumn
12. the color green
13. camping
14. decorating
15. scrapbooking
16. stamping
17. stickers
18. jewelry
19. inspirational quotes
20. paper! notecards and stationery
21. romantic comedy movies
22. traveling
23. sprinkles
24. body powder
25. perfume
26. photography
27. the movie Pride and Prejudice
28. the movie Emma
29. the movie Elf
30. the movie Sleepless in Seattle
31. the movie You've got Mail
32. country music
33. musicals
34. dishes
35. pottery
36. pitchers
37. cake plates
38. Mexican food
39. dark chocolate
40. fresh flowers

I am truly blessed!!! So thankful today for all the people in my life who are so very kind to me and my family.

2 comments:

Tressa said...

Happy birthday Cori! Too bad we couldn't celebrate together. :)

mylittlegems said...

very cute! Happy birthday- we have many of the same favorite things!