The best Mothers Day gift ever was to be inside the temple with my husband and all of our children! So very worth the two hour drive there and two hours home. Everyone got along and I really enjoyed the Spirit! A beautiful day!
WOW! you can tell that school is out and I have no computer time to my self! Loved all the new blog posts! Sounds like everyone is very talented! Congrats to all! Sorry we will miss all of you on the 4th of July!!!
2 comments:
loved all of the updates you just posted. Looks as though you were fairly busy the end of the year. How do you manage it all?
WOW!
you can tell that school is out and I have no computer time to my self!
Loved all the new blog posts!
Sounds like everyone is very talented! Congrats to all!
Sorry we will miss all of you on the 4th of July!!!
Post a Comment