Some of the youth in our ward expressed a deep interest in having a prom experience away from the yuck that the high school prom offers (immodest dresses, inappropriate music and dancing among other things). So with that need in mind a group of us came together to fill that need and an Enchanted Evening Prom will be happening. We are all very excited for this special evening!
The location we have selected is beautiful - lots of brick and tall, tall ceilings and wooden beams. gorgeous! We are excited to begin the process of transforming this neighborhood meeting room into something extraordinary for our event.
There is also a outdoor courtyard that we will be able to use with lovely green grass and a water fountain.
We are excited for this upcoming event.
2 comments:
Hi Cori! Ragan is excited for this event. She said she has 2 tickets reserved for her and her date under Kayli M.'s name.... I am not sure if that is meeting some sort of ticket request/reservation critera, so if it doesn't, will you please hold two for her?
Thanks!
Sorry I must have missed this one!
I think it looks Great!!
I am sure it will be a Fun event!
The place looks Fab! Good Choice!
Post a Comment