Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Youth temple trip

On Saturday I had the opportunity to go to the temple with the youth of our ward.

The young women went in first while the young men went to the visitors center. Afterwards we switched and got to look around inside the Mesa visitors center.

We also had a little photo shoot which is always a lot of fun!


We also had a testimony meeting while we were waiting for the young men. It is always wonderful to hear the thoughts and feelings of these remarkable young ladies I have the blessing of associating with.
I am currently serving with these two ladies in the YW program. They have both just received callings and we are thrilled they could come to the temple!

This trip to our local temple has all of us looking forward to our upcoming four-day temple trip!

No comments: