Saturday, August 9, 2008

Pizza party and bike ride

We attended our ward's pizza party Friday night. There was a good selection of different pizzas and dessert pizza's along with green salad and rootbeer - yummy! The kids loved the coloring pages and bean bag toss onto pizza boxes. They also had a taste test of pizza's from different restaurants around town. They decorated the cultural hall very cute with red, green and white streamers and tablecloths with fun music in the background. We had a fun time there before coming home to watch the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games.
This morning we had a Young Women bike ride. Molly and I had to dust off our bikes and find the helmets as we just do not bike at all! We only had four young women come (maybe because we left at 6:30 a.m., but I was glad to beat the heat!) The others really missed out as we all had a good time. I was by far the s-l-o-w-e-s-t of us all, but had a great time and hope to use my bike more often. A wonderful morning.

1 comment:

Jo-Anne said...

Good for you, Cori!
(I would have been right there with you with your speed)

The ward pizza party sounds yummy AND fun!