Wednesday, January 16, 2008

decorating for Valentines Day





wow- thanks for the sweet, sweet comments regarding Chase and his accomplishment of riding the big bus. I'm so touched. Maybe it is the Valentine's day love coming my way early!?! I thought I had better get a few decorations up to celebrate. I don't have very many decorations for this holiday but I do enjoy this small flag that is outside the front door and I love this little tree I bought during one of my visits to WA state. I enjoy that it can be used for any season.
Last night I went to a Stampin' Up party and made this fun card - do you know they now have rub - ons, like vinyl lettering? Oh - I am so excited to get mine. I want to put them on candles, crafty buckets, frames, scrapbook pages....So fun! I'm going to be putting them on everything.
The last picture I just had to share well, because it is new and well, Valentines red! Can you believe I got this purse for 35 cents at JCPenney! I like that is has a cell phone pouch on the outside, because if you have ever called me you know I'm probably going to miss the call since I'm still digging through my purse just to find my cell phone. James received a birthday coupon in the mail for $15 off. Not that it is the most gorgeous purse mind you, but please it was 35 cents. I'm happy.

2 comments:

michelle said...

Darling purse! .35 is amazing!!!! Good job! Your Valentine decorations are so cute! I really like the tree with the hearts. I just found a few things to put in my glass domes. I will send you a picture. :)

Kari said...

Cute little V-day tree! I just linked up to your blog from Michelle's. Your blog name caught my eye because I also have 5 kids.

I need some more Valentine Decorations around here!